Combine our Pink Trolley Sightseeing Tour of Portland with our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour for an all day (or two day) touring ...
Combine our Pink Trolley Sightseeing Tour of Portland with our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour for an all day (or two day) touring experience that will create a memorable impression of your visit to our beautiful corner of the world. The Combination Tour includes a two-day Pink Trolley Sightseeing pass which will allow you to spend more time to savor the Portland highlights at your leisure. With the 2-day Pink Trolley Pass, this tour is an exceptional value.
Joining us on the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge portion of the Combination Tour, you will experience the Rose City’s most renowned nature escape, the world famous Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. This half day tour showcases the incredible diversity of scenery at Portland’s doorstep.
Travel along the historic Columbia River Highway with panoramic views from hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point and the historic Vista House. Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls, a beautiful photo stop. Travel past Wahkeena Falls to Oregon’s most famous natural attraction – Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls enroute to the Bonneville Dam and fish ladder, a national historic site in the splendid heart of the Gorge.
Return to Portland along the river level route of the Lewis and Clark Expedition and enjoy the unfolding panorama, including Beacon Rock, Cape Horn and Rooster Rock, all sights first noted by the famous explorers over 200 years ago.
Joining us on the Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley portion of the Combination Tour, you will see that Portland is a city of contrasts, a lively city center surrounded by natural beauty, from Washington Park and the West Hills to the Willamette River and Waterfront Park.
See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer on board the Pink Trolley Sightseeing Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 25 minute tour is an excellent way to experience our city at your own pace with 13 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop at 60 minute intervals, you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.
From Pioneer Square to Portland’s World Famous Rose Gardens and from Shopping Districts to the arts and museums, it’s all available for you with the two day pass.
In addition to being a great way to see Portland at your own pace, a portion of your ticket price goes to support the Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
Join us for a memorable experience for all ages as you see our city and choose the attractions you will most enjoy.
Schedule of Stops:
- Old Town and Saturday Market - Sales Booth
- South Waterfront Park - Caruthers Park
- Aerial Tram andTilikum Crossing with access via Light Rail to OMSI
- City Center/Pioneer Place
- South Park
- Washington Park with the International Rose Test Garden
- Oregon Zoo and World Forestry Center
- Hoyt Arboretum
- 23rd Ave. Shopping District
- Pearl District/ 13th Ave NW
- Powell’s Books/Pearl District
- Chinese Garden with access via Light Rail to Oregon Convention Center
- Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour
Visit Crown Point and Vista House with its spectacular views. The visit to Bonneville Dam and the Dam Fish Hatchery are not to be missed. The Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge portion of the tour departs at 8:30am.
Tour returns at approximately 1:15pm depending on traffic
Enjoy this 4.5 hour tour to the world famous Columbia River Gorge and Multnomah Falls
- Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Depending on your schedule you can use your trolley passes on your return from the Falls that same day or on the next day. When exchanging your voucher please advise the sales booth staff of which day you want to use your trolley pass so the correct ticket can be provided. The Trolley operates hourly from 710 SW Oak Street on the north side of the Benson Hotel. See the schedule below.
First Departure: 10:00am in May, June, September, October
First Departure: 9:00am in July and August
Last departure leaves at 4:00pm returning at 5:25pm
Tour operates from 525 SW Naito Parkway at the top of each hour
- Stop 1 - Sales Booth at 525 SW Naito Parkway - Old Town and Saturday Market nearby - 0 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 2 - Caruthers Park – On SW Gaines at SW Bond - 9 minutes after each hour .
- Stop 3 - Aerial Tram and Tilikum Crossing with Light Rail access to OMSI On SW Moody near SW Whitaker - 11 minutes after each hour .
- Stop 4 - Riverplace - At the SW Montgomery and SW River Drive Aroundabout - 16 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 5 - City Center/Pioneer Place – In the heart of downtown - 21 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 6 - South Park - On SW Jefferson at SW Park - 26 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 7 - Washington Park/International Rose Test Garden - On SW Kingston near the Japanese Garden - 42 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 8 - Oregon Zoo/World Forestry Center - On SW Zoo Road near MAX Station - 50 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 9 - Hoyt Arboretum - On SW Fairview at the Arboretum - 55 minutes after each hour.
- Stop 10 - NW 23rd Ave. Shopping District - On NW 23rd at NW Irving - 9 minutes after each hour(first time each day 11:09/10:09 July-August).
- Stop 11 - Pearl District/ 13th Ave NW - On NW 13th Ave at NW Irving - 15 minutes after each hour(first time each day 11:15/10:15 July-August).
- Stop 12 - Pearl District/Powell's Books - On NW Everett at NW 10th - 19 minutes after each hour (first time each day 11:19/10:19 July-August).
- Stop 13 - Chinese Garden with Light Rail access to the Oregon Convention Center - On NW Everett near NW 2nd. - 23 minutes after each hour (first time each day 11:23/10:23 July-August
In the late afternoon some of the later stops may be delayed slightly due to heavy traffic.