The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of Dolphins & whales, which consist of about 21 different species, including the Blue whale, which is ...
The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of Dolphins & whales, which consist of about 21 different species, including the Blue whale, which is seldom seen anywhere else in the world. In this tour, our capable Gray line staff will transfer you from your hotel to the jetty, where you will be able to take your boat and go on your search through the sea for these friendly creatures. While it is not guaranteed that you would spot dolphins on every trip, this is an enjoyable experience aboard the sea, where you will search to find the dolphins, and if you're lucky enough, even spot a whale, while our onboard cetacean specialist enlightens you with vast knowledge about these Interesting marine mammals.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 60 - 30 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates