Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience the desert life in all its glory. Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining our Gray line excursion which will take you after 1h to 1h30 drive to the Al Ain National Museum as well as the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions as you later visit the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading center includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century, where you can watch the heated bargaining and debates at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will explore the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have a mysterious, magical healing power. To end the tour, we will have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region before heading back to Dubai.
Pick Up & Drop Off Instructions
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays
Local Customs and General Conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station . PM tours might depart from DUBAI mall.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided