WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Journey into the lush Wicklow Mountains National Park of Ireland and see Glendalough and stop at the bridge from the film "P.S. I Love You"
- Amazing natural views from the Wicklow Mountains National Park and its wilderness
- Glencree German Cemetery
- Take a selfie on the "P.S. I Love You" bridge (film)
- Tay "Guinness" lake where "Vikings" (series) is/was filmed
- Visit monastic settlement in Glendalough
- Have a hearty lunch in famous Fitzgerald's Pub for only €10 in the traditional Irish Village Avoca
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Arrive 15min before at 13 Upper O'Connell St (City Sightseeing Shop)
- Daily departures 9:15am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
- Cancelling within 24 hours prior to service date or a no-show: 100% charge
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity