WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Discover Ahu Akivi, Ahu Vinapu, Puna Pau Quarry ant Te Pahu Cavern history of Easter Island in this Half Day Tour
- Explore Rapa Nui National Park, an UNESCO World Heritage
- Surprise yourself with Ahu Vianpu archeological site with one of the larger Ahu on Rapa Nui.
- Discover the seven Moais at Ahu Akivi
- Roundtrip Transfer from Easter Island Hotels
- Transportation Insurance
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Optional gratuities
- Entrance Fee to Rapa Nui National Park (see below)
- Pick up/drop off from the Pier
- Excursions can be modified by weather conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing
- Passengers traveling to Easter Island have to pay an entrance fee of CLP 54.000 or USD 80.00 in order to visit the Archaeological Park.The entrance fee must be purchased upon arrival at Conaf Office inside Mataveri Airport and it's valid for the entire stay. Please note that it's not possible to buy this ticket in any other place and passengers will have to carry their ticket with them when taking our tours.
- Note for Cruise Passengers: Remember that this tour is only considered for passengers on Hotels, if you're coming on a cruise and you want to join, the service is called Shore-Excursion.