WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Hanga Roa City Tour will introudce you to one of of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Visit Hanga Roa city center
- Learn about local customs and traditions
- Explore the local artisan market
- Visit the Anthropological Museum Sebastian Englert
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
- Guided Tour (english and spanish)
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance fee to Father Sebastian Englert Anthropological Museum: approx. (CLP 1,000)
- Excursions can be modified or cancelled by weather conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing
- Passengers traveling to Easter Island have to pay an entrance fee of CLP 54.000 or USD 80.00 in order to visit the Archaeological Park.The entrance fee must be purchased upon arrival at Conaf Office inside Mataveri Airport and it's valid for the entire stay. Please note that it's not possible to buy this ticket in any other place and passengers will have to carry their ticket with them when taking our tours.
- Note for Cruise Passengers: We can offer pick up from the port as long as the ship disembarks in Hanga Roa or Hanga Piko, in time for the tour departure. In case your cruise disembarks in Anakena or Hanga Nui or in case of unforeseen delay, we will provide a private transfer to join the rest of the group in first stop of the excursion, which will be charged additional 26 USD per person. This amount should be paid directly on the island to the tour guide. Please note that in case the cruise cannot disembark for weather conditions, we will make a full-refund of the tour.