WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the ancient ruins of Easter Island´s Orongo Ceremonial City
- Explore Rapa Nui National Park, an UNESCO World Heritage
- Discover Orongo Ceremonial Village
- Learn about the mysterious petroglyphs of Tahai
- Visit Rano Kao, the largest crater in Easter Island
- Roundtrip Transfer from Easter Island Hotels
- Transportation Insurance
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance fee to Rapa Nui National Park (see bwelow)
- Excursions can be modified by weather conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing
- Passengers traveling to Easter Island have to pay an entrance fee of CLP 54.000 or USD 80.00 in order to visit the Archaeological Park.The entrance fee must be purchased upon arrival at Conaf Office inside Mataveri Airport and it's valid for the entire stay. Please note that it's not possible to buy this ticket in any other place and passengers will have to carry their ticket with them when taking our tours.
- Note for Cruise Passengers: We can offer pick up from the port as long as the ship disembarks in Hanga Roa or Hanga Piko, in time for the tour departure. In case your cruise disembarks in Anakena or Hanga Nui or in case of unforeseen delay, we will provide a private transfer to join the rest of the group in first stop of the excursion, which will be charged additional 26 USD per person. This amount should be paid directly on the island to the tour guide. Please note that in case the cruise cannot disembark for weather conditions, we will make a full-refund of the tour.