WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Archaeological Site Ceibal, a Classic Period archaeological site of the Maya civilization located in the northern Petén Department of Guate
- Visit the archaeological site Ceibal.
- Ceibal is known to have belonged to a clan of Mayan warriors during its heyday, 700-900 AD.
- Ceibal came to accommodate more than 10,000 inhabitants.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Box Lunch
- Tour Guide (English-Spanish)
- A minimum of 4 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required)
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]