WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Archaeological Site Ceibal, a Classic Period archaeological site of the Maya civilization located in the northern Petén Department of Guate
- Visit the archaeological site Ceibal.
- Ceibal is known to have belonged to a clan of Mayan warriors during its heyday, 700-900 AD.
- Ceibal came to accommodate more than 10,000 inhabitants.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Box Lunch
- Tour Guide (English-Spanish)
- If you are lodging at a hotel on the Island of Flores, please be requested to move to our meeting point (Hotel Ramada, Calle playa sur, Isla de Flores Peten) to be picked up for your excursion. Our tour guide or driver pick up you around 08:00 hours please be sure to be at that time at the indicated place
- A minimum of 4 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required)
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]