WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Colonial City of Antigua Guatemala & explore the Aerchological Site of Tikal
- Visit the Colonial City of Antigua, a UNESCO World Hertiage Site
- Enjoy of the colonial architecture of Antigua Guatemala and Learn the History of the Former Capital of Spanish Guatemala
- Visit the biggest Maya Biosphere Reserve created
- Enjoy the ancient site of Tikal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979
- Visit The Temple of the Grand Jaguar
- Shared Land Transfers
- Air Ticket With TAG
- Guatemala / Flores / Guatemala
- Standard Room, breakfast and hotel taxes.
- 1 Night Lodging in Antigua Guatemala (price based in double room)
- 1 Night Lodging in Petén (price based in double room)
- 1 Night Lodging in Guatemala City (price based in double room)
- Shared/ Regular Tours
- Cultural Antigua : Transportation, tour guide
- Tikal National Park: Tour guide, entrance, lunch
- Departure taxes
- Procedures border, migration payments
- Additional beds
- Meals not mentioned
- Tickets not specified in the itinerary
- Permanent Guide or bilingual drivers.
- International Flights
- Personal expenses or any other service not mentioned in the description
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Itinerary may vary depending of your day of arrival.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]
- Child is considered under 10 years
- One child is allow in the room sharing with his parents.
- To apply the child rate has to share with minimum 2 adults
- Rate based in double occupancy
- Ask for single room supplement
- Maximum 3 adults per room
- For quote to this program but with different hotels ask to Gray Line Guatemala.