WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the Amazing Mayan world - Tikal was the capital of a conquest state that became one of the most powerful kingdoms of the ancient Maya
- Visit Yaxha is the third largest ruin in Guatemala
- Explore Tikal National Park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Shared land transfer Guatemala City - ATO La Aurora - Guatemala City
- 1 night Lodging / 4**** hotel
- Flight with TAG GUA/FRS/GUA
- Visit to Tikal with lunch
- Visit to Yaxha with lunch
- Airport taxes $ 3.00 USD per person
- Immigration procedure
- Tips, Tours, additional beds , entrance fee
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Meals not mentioned
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact Gray Line Guatemala to check availability before purchasing
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 personsor more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]
- Child is considered under 10 years
- One child is allow in the room sharing with his parents.
- To apply the child rate has to share with minimum 2 adults
- Rate based in double occupancy
- Ask for single room supplement
- Maximum 3 adults per room
- For quote this program but with different hotels ask to Gray Line Guatemala.