WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy a Hawaiian adventure with both Pearl Harbor’s World War II history and the best of traditional Hawaii
- Visit to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Take a Tour of the USS Missouri
- Admission Fees to USS Missouri
- Admission to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Guided Tour
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki Hotels and Condos
- Restrictions: Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri: "No Bags Allowed" Policy - Due to the terrorist attacks on the United States and the location of the USS Arizona Memorial on an active military base, strict security measures are currently being enforced - No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the visitor center, on the Memorial or on the USS Missouri. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the visitor center.
- Personal cameras are allowed.
- All items are subject to search.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.