WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy a Folklore show showcasing the culture and tradition from the Brazil and several other countries in Latin America
- Traditional Barbecue
- Argentinian Tango
- El Condor
- Traditional dances from various region of Brazil
- Carnival Dance.
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Iguassu Falls - Brazilian Side and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Barbecue Dinner and Buffet
- Show Admission
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Churrascaria Show Brasil (Barbecue House) - Address: Av. Mercosul, 400 - Jardim Veraneio, Foz do Iguaçu - BR