WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the impressive Itaipu Dam, get enchanted by with the Wild Animals Eco Retreat and learn about the history of Itaipu in Ecomuseum
- Panoramic View of Itaipu Dam
- Views of the Paraná River
- Meet more than 960 kinds of plants and 50 animal species like ocelots, alligator, hawk, vulture king, raccoon, red macaw, tortoise, owl, snakes, monkeys and a jaguar.
- The community and the trinational region are highlighted in the Ecomuseum in one of the largest models in the country. They are 76 square meters, on a scale 25,000 times smaller than the original space, allowing an educational trip across the border between Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina.
- Roundtrip transfer fot most hotels in Downtown and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to attractions
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Churrascaria Show Brasil (Barbecue House) - Address: Av. Mercosul, 400 - Jardim Veraneio, Foz do Iguaçu - BR