WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Get to know the Brazilian and Argentinean Falls in a day and marvel at this natural phenomenon in different perspectives
- Check the diversity of Fauna and Flora
- Behold local Exuberant Nature
- See the Grandiosity of the waterfalls
- An Upper Path and a Lower Path Circuit
- Devil’s Throat Trail
- Thrilling and Unique Perspective of the Waterfalls
- Roundtrip Shared Transfer to Most Hotels in Foz do Iguaçu - Brazilian Side and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Iguaçu National Park Entrance Fees
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original ID, National Driver's License and passport, even for children of any age.
- To enter Paraguay and Argentina, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their biological and adoptive parents. If one of the parties is absent, it will be necessary to present an authorization registered at a notary's office and signed by the father and the mother, authorizing the child's entry into the neighboring countries.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at Exe Hotel Cataratas - Address:Ruta Nacional 12 Km. 4 3370 Puerto Iguazú - Misiónes - Argentina