WHY YOU SHOULD GO
This deluxe guided tour of the Sintra Region takes you to Pena Palace, Cabo da Roca, Cascais, Sintra, and Estoril. Admission fees are included!
- Pena Palace, a landmark of Romanticism
- The charming village of Sintra that enchanted kings and inspired poets
- Cabo da Roca, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe have to offer
- The villages of Cascais and Estoril
- Guided Visits
- Hotel Pick-up from Lisbon
- Pena Palace entrance
- ‘Tramway’ transport to the Palace
- Lunch ( optional )
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service ( for an additional charge )
- The tram route between Sintra and Colares is always taken whenever possible from April to October on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On the remaining days the tour continues by bus.
- Children 6-10 years old 50% price
- Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
- Tour available in Portuguese, Spanish, English & German
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date.
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car.