Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore the very best that London has to offer with our 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Get to adventure through the capital at your own leisure for 3 days, hopping on or off at any of our 70 stops and spend time exploring London’s most beautiful locations!
From Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London to the iconic Houses of Parliament sat beside the River Thames – you will get to see it all! Choose any of our 3 routes and discover everything that the city has to offer at your own pace – a fascinating adventure that you’ll be sure to never forget!
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
With the purchase of a 72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
This exciting ticket also gives you the opportunity to enjoy a Free River Thames Boat Ride where you’ll get to take to the iconic waters and cruise along taking in London’s most iconic sights!