WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Ride the famous Puffing Billy steam train, see the Koala Conservation Centre, and watch the entertaining penguin parade at Phillips Island
A combination of Morning Puffing Billy Tour with the Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus Tour. You will have a brief time between the tours to buy a snack at Federation Square to take with you on the Penguins tour. MASSIVE SAVING OF AU$40.00
- Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite, and crackers
- Historic steam train ride
- Meeting wallabies/kangaroos
- Koala Conservation Centre
- Penguin Parade with general viewing
- Free Penguin Parade App to download
- Free WiFi on coach and at the Penguin Parade
Upgrade to include
- Gourmet boxed lunch with drink
- Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
- We highly recommend purchasing a take-away lunch in Sassfras due to the limited time in between tour departures. Alternatively, we offer a boxed lunch option to enjoy on your journey to Phillip Island.
- The morning tour concludes at Federation Square at approximately 1.00pm. The afternoon tour then departs at 1.15pm with the next opportunity to purchase food at approximately 3.00pm during the stop at Churchill Island.