WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site in Campeche on this day trip from Merida. See the village of Becal, Puerta de Mar, Puerta de Tierra, and more!
- Visit the village of Becal and admire the local artisans making the famous Panama Hats.
- Travel back in time exploring the ancient fortifications of Campeche, a former walled city and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual certified guide
- Admission fee to the Mayan archaeological museum
- Beverages during lunch
- Optional gratuities
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunglasses, hat and extra cash for souvenirs and personal expenses.