WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit Celestun with a private group on this day trip from Merida and enjoy more than 500 species of birds that call the Yucatan Peninsula home
- Explore the lush nature of Yucatan Peninsula in a trip that will take you to observe beautiful birds in their natural environment
- Enjoy a boat ride that takes you through the mangroves, while Pink Flamingos provide an amazing show as they pass overhead
- Observe the beautiful specimens of the more of 500 species of birds that life in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- List of birds to observe
- Entrance fee
- Optional gratuities
- Lunch and beverages
- It is suggested to wear clothing of neutral colors like beige, green or brown and to avoid bright colors like red, orange and purple.
- Please bring comfortable clothe and shoes, hat, mosquito repellent, binoculars and camera.
- A boxed lunch is suggested