WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Admire the colorful birds of Yucatan Peninsula like the Pink Flamingos in a trip to Celestun, approximately 60 miles south-west from Merida
- Explore the lush nature of Yucatan Peninsula in a trip that will take you to observe beautiful birds in their natural environment
- Enjoy a boat ride that takes you through the mangroves, while Pink Flamingos provide an amazing show as they pass overhead
- Observe the beautiful specimens of the more of 500 species of birds that life in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- List of birds to observe
- Entrance fee
- Optional gratuities
- Lunch and beverages
- Is suggested to wear clothe of neutral colors like beige, green or brown and evoid wear clothe of bright colors like red, orange and purple.
- Please bring comfortable clothe and shoes, hat, mosquito repellent, binoculars and camera.
- A Box lunch is suggested