WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Admire the natural beauty of the Alps on this tour to Berchtesgaden and Eagles's Nest with an option to visit the NS-Documentation Center from Munich
- Have your breath taken away by the views of the Bavarian Alps
- Choose whether you want the option to visit the NS-Documentation Center, memorial site to victims of the Nazi party in World War II
- Visit the Eagle’s Nest, Adolf Hitler’s infamous mountaintop estate
- Transportation in Airconditioned Coaches
- Live Guide on the Tour
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance fee to NS-Documentation Center (optional)
- Admission Fee for the Special Bus and the Elevator of € 20,00
- Optional Gratuities
- In the event of bad weather conditions such as ice, snow or fog, the tour will take you to the famous Berchtesgaden salt mine instead.
- You will need the Admission Fee for the Special Bus and the Elevator of € 20,00. It is a separate fee and NOT included in the admission price.