Check out Music City at your own pace! Nashville’s only Hop-On, Hop-Off tour featuring both trolleys and double deckers is a customizable treat, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace. Jump on the 90 minute City Tour at the Riverfront Train Station and hop off wherever you like! If you are looking for the flexibility to experience Nashville on your terms, this is it. It's not only ideal for those who want to spend several days in Nashville, but also for those who may only have a couple of hours. See the Ryman Auditorium, the Parthenon, Antique Archaeology, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more!
NOTE THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN EVENTS WHERE STOPS OR SELLING LOCATIONS ARE INACCESSIBLE OR WILL BE DETOURED. During large events as well, please expect detours along the route and please provide extra time for the trolley to arrive at a stop. Some of these events include the Rock N' Roll Marathon Weekend, CMA Fest, July 4th Celebrations, and Music City Bowl.
Guests can hop on at any stop. Purchase on board a vehicle or at one of our selling locations, at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South, at the ticket booth located on the corner of 5th Avenue and Broadway, at Paradise Park on Broadway, at Island Cowgirl at Marathon Village (Antique Archaeology Stop), at Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, or online. You may hop on at any stop.
The tour is approximately 90 minutes. Tours run from 9am to 6:30pm. The last full tour departs Stop #1 at 5pm. Please note that these times are shortened November-March with the last full tour departing Stop #1 at 4pm.
Unfortunately, all trolley stops are not marked. This is a guide of where the stops are located.
1. Riverfront Train Station – directly in front of the station at the Hop on/hop off sign at 108 1st Avenue South
2. Ryman Auditorium – 4th avenue entrance side
3. Johnny Cash/Goo Goo - 4th avenue North at the bus stop beside the downtown Hilton
4. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - on the corner of 5th and Demonbreun, across from the CMHOF
5. Tennessee State Museum/Tennessee State Capitol - On 6th Avenue between Charlotte and Union, directly in front of TPAC at the Bus Stop.
6. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum – (Purchase Point Inside at Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum) At the bus stop on 5th and Gay St
7. Farmers Market/Bicentennial Mall – (Purchase Point inside at Batch Nashville) Stop located at the bus pull in where the Tennessee State Map on James Robertson Parkway.
8. Antique Archaeology – At the Hop-On, Hop-Off sign at the loading dock directly in front of Marathon Village on Clinton Street. Want to board here? Purchase your Trolley Hop tickets at Island Cowgirl (and while there, pick up some unique Nashville jewelry, keepsakes, and home decor)
9. Nelson's Green Brier Distillery - Directly in front of the distillery on Clinton Street
10. The Parthenon – In the Bus Loading Zone next to the Parthenon
11. Vanderbilt University - On West End at the bus stop near the Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt Statue, between 21st Avenue and Louise Avenue, across from Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
12. Midtown/Hattie B's Hot Chicken - on the corner of Broadway and 19th at the bus stop near Chuy's Mexican Food.
13 Music Row - at the bus stop sign on 16th and Edgehill
14. The Gulch - Next to Subway on 11th Avenue, in front of Accessoreyes
15. Frist Center for the Visual Arts – At the bus stop directly in front of Union Station Hotel
16. Visitors Center - Bridgestone Arena - on Broadway in the loading zone right next to the Arena between 5th and 6th Avenue