WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Kennedy Space Center, learn everything about space travel, and have lunch with an astronaut
- Lunch with an astronaut - greet, buffet lunch, and question time
- Get photos and autographs
- Gray Line guests are welcomed to the Visitor Center Complex by an astronaut
- Up-close viewing of Space Shuttle Atlantis - this is an awe-inspiring exhibit!
- Lift off to outer space on the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Touch a piece of Moon Rock in the Saturn V Center
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista meeting points
- Admission ticket to the Kennedy Space Center
- Lunch with the Astronaut Dining Experience
- Optional gratuities
- Meals and beverages not listed above
Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. For security, all bags are subject to search.