WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Get a VIP experience on your day to Kennedy Space Center!
- Tour guide services to guide you for the beginning of your day!
- Feel the liftoff with a shuttle launch experience
- Touch a piece of real moon rock
- Stroll around the Rocket Garden
- Walk underneath the Saturn V
- Experience the Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Hotel pickup/ drop off
- Continental breakfast
- Round trip transportation from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas
- Admission ticket to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Professional guide/driver (guide will accompany group around the complex until noon)
- $15 lunch/merchandise voucher per person
- Snacks for return journey from space center
- More time at the complex than any of our other tours
- Meals and beverages not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
- Admission on 'black out dates' due to special launch events
- Bring a camera to capture all the amazing sights!
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).