WHY YOU SHOULD GO
On this amazing 4 day tour from Paris you will see the historic beaches of Normandy where D-Day took place, Mont Saint Michel, and the Loire Valley
Pickup from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
Guided tour to learn about the main historical sites in France
3* hotel accommodation
Free time at each site
- Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets for the various monument visits
- Accommodation (3 nights) in 3*** hotels (double room accommodation with private bathroom).
- Dinner on evenings 1, 2 & 3, buffet breakfast on mornings 2, 3 & 4 and farewell lunch on day 4
- Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
- Services of our licensed multilingual guide
- Meals & Beverages Not Mentionned
- Optional Gratuities
- An interesting program to discover the most famous landmarks of 3 regions in 4 days : The Landing Beaches of Normandy, Saint-Malo, city of the pirates, Mont-Saint-Michel, 5 castles in the Loire Valley as well as Leonardo Da Vinci 's last dwelling in Amboise.
- Our free time lunch stops will give clients the chance to sample local culinary specialities and to be able to buy souvenirs in the visited places
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes recommended
- In October, we will visit Cheverny Castle instead of Chambord Castle.
- During American Cemetery's closure, the visit will be replaced by La Pointe du Hoc
- This tour operates from 2015, April 2nd