WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See Bruges, Belgium, a World Heritage site, on this audio guided tour. You will be amazed by the medieval canals and preserved architecture
- Take a guided walking tour of Bruges, a perfectly preserved Medieval town
- Enjoy breathtaking views of northern France from your comfortable coach
- Cruise the canals during the summer for an unforgettable experience
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Luxury Coach
- Walking Tour of the Heart of Bruges
- Canal Cruise (Summer Apr-Oct and from March 23rd to March 31st 2018)
- Food & Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- Passport is required for this visit (with visa if Belgium requires one for your country).
- Children age 3 and under are free. However, a seat is not reserved if the vehicle is at full capacity.