WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Travel through the beautiful French countryside to Bruges, Belgium, a charming town called the "Little Venice of the North." Includes hotel pick-up
- Take a guided walking tour through Bruges, a perfectly preserved Medieval town
- Enjoy breathtaking views of northern France from your comfortable coach
- Cruise the canals during the summer for an unforgettable experience
- Take advantage of minibus transfers from Paris hotels
- Roundtrip Minibus Transfers from Paris Hotels to Departure Point
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Luxury Coach
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Walking Tour of the Heart of Bruges
- Canal Cruise (Summer)
- Food & Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- Passport is compulsory for this visit (with visa if Belgium requires one for your country).
- Children age 3 and under are free. However, a seat is not reserved if the vehicle is at full capacity.
- Tour is operated by motorcoach. Transfers are operated by minibus.
- Tour must be reserved at least 3 days prior to departure.