WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Witness amazing Impressionist pieces at the Orsay. Then travel to Giverny and see the famous home and flower gardens of artist Claude Monet
- Uncover treasured works of Impressionist art at the Musée d’Orsay in Paris
- Do not miss any masterpiece and make your own way among the collection with your own map, at your own pace.
- Discover the fascinating history behind the exhibitions with your personal audio guide
- Transportation by coach to Giverny
- Claude Monet’s Home and Gardens
- Free Time Included
- Entrance to the Orsay Museum
- Audio guide available in 4 languages French, English, Spanish, German
- Map including tour itineraries and visiting advice for the Orsay Museum
- Transport from ou Agency to Giverny
- Walking tour on your own
- A deposit of EUR 32 per audio guide is required before the beginning of the tour. You will receive the deposit back upon returning the audio guides after the visit of the Orsay Museum.
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility