WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy the sparkling lights of Paris over a romantic dinner at the Eiffel Tower followed by a cruise down the Seine and champagne at the Moulin Rouge!
- Enjoy dinner with a view at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" (3 Courses and Drinks)
- Ride the elevator up to views before dinner
- Cruise the Seine River and see the beautifully illuminated monuments and architecture of Paris
- Sip a glass of champagne while enjoying the Moulin Rouge show Feerie
- Transportation in Luxury Air-conditioned Motorcoach
- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" (3 Courses and Drinks)
- One Hour Seine River Cruise of Paris’s Beautifully Illuminated Monuments*
- Sip a glass of Champagne while Enjoying the Moulin Rouge Show "Feerie"
- Multilingual Hostess/Interpreter
- Drop-off in Close Proximity to Your Paris Hotel After the Tour
- Entrance tickets
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge
- Seine River Cruise Subject to Scheduling - If you see the first Moulin Rouge show, a cruise ticket will be provided to use another day, as the timing won’t work to do both.
- Formal dress is required. Gentlemen must wear coat and tie.
- Show not recommended for children. No special rates available.
- Depending on the season, this excursion could be partly operated during daylight hours.
- Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris.