WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Get a full French cultural experience with this multilingual audio-guided tour to Giverny Flower Gardens & the palatial beauty of Versailles
- Visit Claude Monet´s lovely gardens at Giverny with the commentary of your audioguide
- Take a audioguided tour of the gilded splendor of the palace at Versailles
- Enjoy lunch on the banks of the Epte river in the French countryside
- Audioguide in 10 langages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Korean.
- Audio-guided Tours of Versailles and Giverny
- Applicable Admissions
- Entrance tickets for the Gardens of the palace
- Warning : from April to October, the entrance fees to the VERSAILLES gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
- Nearest metro : Pyramides/Palais Royal (Lines 1,7 & 14).
Warning : from April to October, the entrance fees to the VERSAILLES gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
- On "MUSICAL FOUNTAIN DISPLAY" days ( Saturday and Sunday from March 31st to October 28th 2018 Tuesdays from May 22nd to June 26th 2018 and Friday, March 30th, 2018) and on certain holidays May 8th, May 10th and August 15th 2018.).
- On "MUSICAL GARDENS" days ( Every Tuesday from March 27 to May 15, 2018 (except Tuesday May 1st,and Tuesday May 8)
and every Tuesday from July 3 to October 30, 2018
Every Friday from April 6 to October 26, 2018
On bank holidays and exceptional days.
Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace.
This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties.