WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles in 4 hours, which in a local's perception is the perfect time to explore the history of the castle
- Overall splendor of the Palace of Versailles
- State Apartments
- Hall of Mirrors
- Exploration of the Queen’s Apartments
- Intricately manicured gardens
- Admission to Versailles
- Guided Tour
- During the summer months when the fountains are active (Saturdays, Sundays and French bank holidays: May 22 - June 26) and days of the Musical Gardens show (Tuesdays: April 2 - May 14, July 2 - Oct 29) there will be an extra fee of 8.5 Euros (approx $10) to visit the gardens. Tickets for the gardens will be available at the Gray Line bus terminal before the departure of the tour.
- This tour is unavailable May 1, July 21,Dec 25, Jan 1, afternoons of the VS tour in summer this tour does not operate the first Sunday of each month.