WHY YOU SHOULD GO
This 4-hour guided tour of the palace of Versailles is the perfect amount of time to explore its history and see all of its amazing offerings
- See the splendour of the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and many other ornate and beautiful spaces
- Explore the Queen’s Apartments and the intricately manicured gardens
- During the summer months when the fountains are active (Saturdays, Sundays and French bank holidays: May 22 - June 26) and days of the Musical Gardens show (Tuesdays: April 2 - May 14, July 2 - Oct 29) there will be an extra fee of 8.5 Euros (approx $10) to visit the gardens. Tickets for the gardens will be available at the Gray Line bus terminal before the departure of the tour.
- This tour is unavailable May 1, July 21,Dec 25, Jan 1, afternoons of the VS tour in summer this tour does not operate the first Sunday of each month.