WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See the unmatched splendor of Versailles on a guided tour and Claude Monet's private flower gardens and studio at Giverny. Lunch included
- Visit Claude Monet´s lovely gardens at Giverny
- Take a guided tour of the gilded splendor of the palace at Versailles
- Enjoy lunch on the banks of the Epte river in the French countryside
- Guided Tours of Versailles and Giverny
- Applicable Admissions
- Entrance tickets for the Gardens of the palace
- Nearest metro : Pyramides/Palais Royal (Lines 1,7 & 14).
- During the summer months when the fountains are running (April 2 - October 27: Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, special events and French bank holidays) and Musical Gardens show (April 2 - May 14, July 2 - Oct 29: Tuesdays).
- Tour not available on May 1st.
- English ans Spanish visit daily.
- Visit in Japanese on Wednesday and Saturday.