WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Tour the wonderfully preserved medieval city of Provins
- Historical Sites and Monuments
- Medieval Equestrian Falconry Show and Exhibition
- Famous Ramparts Built between the 11th and 13th centuries
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Grange aux Dîmes tour with audio guide.
- Self-guided tour of Tour César.
- Eagles of the Ramparts show from 2.30pm to 3.30pm.
- Entrance tickets.
- Transportation to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Transportation
- Optional Gratuities
- Lanuguages: Any nationality
- Return journey: Meet at the Tourist Office coach park: 4.15pm
- Departure to Paris through Fontainebleau