WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Discover the beauty of the Abbey at Mont Saint Michel
- Take a guided tour of the Abbey, learning the history of this incredible structure
- Enjoy lunch with a spectacular view of teh Mont Saint Michel
- Take advantage of free time for exploring, photo opportunities, and to enjoy crepes and cider
- Guided tour available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- Transportation in Luxury Air-conditioned Motorcoach
- Admission & Guided Tour of the Abbey
- Lunch Including Drinks
- Professional Licensed Multilingual Guide
- Transportation to/from Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Optional Gratuities
- We recommend a good pair of flat walking shoes to accommodate the inclined cobblestone streets, a warm coat during winter months, and a raincoat during summer months.
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps).
- An excellent range of crêperie restaurants and souvenir shops are available to browse after our visit to the abbey.
- Additional Departure December 29
- Daily English visits.
- Japonese visit in winter on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.