WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Take a Seine dinner cruise and a trip up the Eiffel Tower and to the Moulin Rouge
- Enjoy the Marina de Paris dinner cruise - Découverte menu
- Visit the Eiffel Tower 2nd floor viewing platform
- Take in the show at the Moulin Rouge with a 1/2 bottle of Champagne
- Marina de Paris Dinner Cruise - Découverte Menu Including: Starter, Main Course, Dessert and a Glass of Wine or Soft Drink
- Ticket to the 2nd Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show Admission
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person at the Moulin Rouge
- Transfers to Close Vicinity of Your Central Paris Hotel After Tour
- Transportation to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Use of Moulin Rouge Coat Room is Mandatory (Fee)
- Optional Gratuities
- Tour must be reserved at least 5 days prior to departure.
- Please note: when the tour includes the 1st show at the Moulin Rouge, Eiffel Tower ascencion will be done separately.
- Formal dress is required. Gentlemen must wear coat and tie.
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children under 16. No special rates available.
- Depending on the season, this excursion could be partly operated during daylight hours.