WHY YOU SHOULD GO
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944 when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe from Nazi invasion and regain Freedom
- Visit Normandy’s Point du Hoc, famous landing beach during World war II
- See Omaha Beach and Juno Beach, important sites during the D-Day landings
- Stop at Caen to see the Memorial-Peace Museum
- Departure From and Return to Your Hotel in Paris by Minibus
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Luxury Coach
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Mémorial de Caen Visit
- Lunch at the Mémorial (Drink Included)
- Visit Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, American Cemetery and Juno Beach
- Admission Tickets
- Tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance.
- Tour operated by coach. Transfers operated by minibus.
- Tour does not operate Jan 5-27 2014.