WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Includes a tour of Paris with commentary on personal earbuds. Then, finish off the night at the Moulin Rouge with champagne included
- Tour Paris while enjoying recorded commentary on personal earphones
- Attend the world-famous Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Enjoy one glass of Champagne per person!
- Evening City Tour with Recorded Commentary Through Personal Earphones
- Services of a Multilingual Hostess/Interpreter
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret 2nd Show (1st Show Sunday-Thursday in Winter)
- 1 glass of Champagne Per Person
- Transportation to the close Vicinity of Your Hotel After the Show
- Transportation to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Use of Moulin Rouge Coat Room is Mandatory (Fee)
- Optional Gratuities
- In winter, when the tour includes the 2nd show to the Moulin Rouge, clients will receive a free cruise on the Seine.
- Tour must be reserved at least 5 days in advance.
- Casual elegant dress code is required
- Show not recommended for children under 16. No special rates available.
- Tour not available on Jun 21, Jul 14 and 26, Dec 31st.
- In summer, part of the tour will take place in daylight.