This special offer combines several of our most popular tours for big savings! Both tours must be taken on the same day.
Paris Historic Tour:
Paris is an ancient city, created more than 2,000 years ago at City Island (Ile de la Cité). This tour will enlighten and entertain, as it captures the soul of Paris. With special emphasis on the history and art of the capital, this tour includes:
- A drive through the oldest part of the city, the Marais District, and its hotels (private mansions owned by nobility during the 17th and 18th centuries)
- The Latin Quarter and Sorbonne, the University of Paris
- The Luxembourg Gardens
- Saint-Germain des Prés, ancient cathedrals and famous cafés
- A guided visit of the interior of Notre Dame Cathedral
- A short cruise to the Cité Island. (This part of the tour is unavailable if water levels are too high.)
- Before returning, take time to admire the intricate geometric design of Vendome Square and imagine yourself attending the old Opera
Montmartre and Skip the Line Guided Louvre Museum Tour:
A view familiar to Parisians, the hill of Montmartre rises high above the city, crowned by the white Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart Basilica). Atop the hill also stands a village, and toward the end of the 19th century, this village became popular with a community of artists such as Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso, and others. They settled here with their families to enjoy the simple and peaceful country life on the hill.
The world-famous Louvre Museum is impossible to visit in a short time, but our guided tour will ensure that you experience all the most important highlights — you’ll also save time by skipping the line! Among the many priceless works of art housed here, you will see the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa!