WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See where Claude Monet lived in Giverny. Then walk in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise. Transportation from Paris provided
- Musee Des Impressionnismes Giverny
- Roundtrip Paris Hotel Transfers
- Small Group Driver/Guide
- Admission to Monet’s Home and Gardens
- Admission to Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny
- Lunch at Moulin de Fourges (Drinks Included)
- Admission to Auvers sur Oise
- Admission to Auberge Ravoux (Van Gogh’s Bedroom)
- All Admissions
- Tour must be reserved at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Children 3 years old and under are free. However seat reservation is required and accepted under certain special conditions.
- Private tour daily except on Monday, Tuesday and March 25th.