Experience the moon-like landscape come to life as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean and the moon rises. Once darkness falls, we head to the fishing town of Cervantes for our included dinner in a traditional Western Australian tavern to soak up a real Australian atmosphere before heading out into the night to experience the night sky over the Pinnacles.
- Yanchep National Park - Stop here and stroll along the 240-metre koala boardwalk to view one of Australia's favourite native animals
- Pinnacles Desert Sunset - View the sensational colours in the sky as the sun sets over the Pinnacles Desert while you stroll through the rock formations
- Pinnacles Desert Stargazing - As darkness falls over the Pinnacles Desert, amazing stars light up the night sky. With no light pollution, you will be able to see the stars in stunning detail
- Cervantes Dinner - Experience dinner at a traditional Western Australian tavern and soak up the true Aussie atmosphere at the old fishing town of Cervantes
- Indian Ocean Drive - Indian Ocean Drive is a scenic road taking you along the amazing Western Australian coastline towards the Pinnacles Desert