WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy the amazing Antigua Guatemala, UNESCO World Heritage Site and relax time at Thermal Hot Springs
- Visit the Colonial City of Antigua, a UNESCO World Hertiage Site
- Enjoy of the colonial architecture of Antigua Guatemala and Learn the History of the Former Capital of Spanish Guatemala
- Appreciate the wonderful landscape from Antigua Guatemala of the Agua Volcano
- A new experience of relaxation
- Relax into volcanic water with curative properties
- Transport from Puerto Quetzal to Antigua Guatemala - Thermal Hot Springs - Puerto Quetzal
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Spanish) only in Antigua Walking Tour
- Entrance to Hot Springs
- Lunch (not includes beverages)
- Optional Gratuities
- Meals not mentioned
- A minimum of 4 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled. You may be added with others to make the minimum.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 1.5 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. email@example.com
- SHARED: transportation & yours (with other passengers)