WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Relax in Chiloé most famous beaches & enjoy its breathtaking views!
- Ferry Ride Across Chacao Channel in the company of sea lions and Chilean dolphins
- Larn about Ancud history, where people live of the Sea
- Caulin Bay, a singular spot located on the Eastern Coast of Chiloe Island, dwelling of a great variety of birds
- Lacuy, an attractive Coastal Zone
- Visit San Antonio Fort built by the Spaniards at the beginning of the 19th century, including beautiful views of the port.
- Roundtrip Transfer from Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt Hotels
- Ferry Ride
- Guided Tour of Chiloé Island
- Entrance Fees (CLP 9.000)
- Optional Gratuities
- It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable clothing
- For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact [email protected]