This journey of about 3 hours, is performed on a luxury catamaran sailing along the coast of Punta Cana.
You will be sailing to a special place where you can snorkel above a reef, home to a colorful variety of marine species for about 40 minutes. In the deep sea, explore a
museum of underwater statues made by local sculptors, and later, in an area called a natural swimming sea, share and enjoy the crystal clear waters and tropical surrounding environment.
This journey can be extended up to 7 hours, make a stop at the Playa Blanca restaurant, to enjoy a delicious lunch and sit on the beach watching the white sand and Sky blue waters.
The journey concludes with a visit to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve, where you can swim in one of the lagoons of fresh and crystal clear water, surrounded by nature and lush landscaping.
- Pickup from your hotel,
- Approx 10:30am - have briefing at Punta Cana Marina,
- 10:45am - board catamaran and head to reef for snorkeling (approx 40 mins),
- Then had to underwater museum for 2nd snorkeling stop (approx 40 mins)
- Head to Playa Blanca Restaurant and enjoy lunch (approx 1 hour)
- Navigate to the natural pool to enjoy the waist high water (approx 50 mins)
- Navigate to the Ecological Reserve and have free time on the beach (approx 1 hour)
- Head back to Punta Cana Marina
- Approx 5:00pm board transportation back to your resort