WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Admire the beautiful Andean landscape of the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- Cotopaxi National Park
- Devil´s Nose Train
- Train Tickets
- Hours of train operation is subject to change.
- Prices are per person. Passengers requesting a hotel in another category, please consult Gray Line Ecuador.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm space availability during national holidays.
- There is a maximum booking number of 6 people per day
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, Radisson
- Due that the Cotopaxi National Park is closed for sightseeing in prevention of new ashfall from the volcano, our operation visiting the area have been changed to maintain a journey attractive to our passengers and instead of visiting Cotopaxi National Park, we will visit a roses plantation, that exports this gorgeous flowers , visit which is always appreciated by our passengers, and complements the most important thing about this tour, the train ride the Devil's Nose, which remains unchanged**
- Gray Line Ecuador reserves the right to update any reservation to ensure the accuracy of the price and number of passengers in each room
In case of cancellation of 7 days of less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.