WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See Corcovado, the Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf, Christ Redeemer Statue, and more in the same day on this tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Get a great ride in a van through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Behold the famous Christ Redeemer Statue
- Catch up splendid views from the Corcovado Mountain
- Great perspective of the charming city of Rio de Janeiro
- Pass by Santa Teresa charming neighborhood and visit the Selarón Steps
- Cable Car to Morro da Urca (Urca Hill) and Sugar Loaf (if option selected)
- View from Sugar Loaf to the Guanabara Bay and Surrounding Areas (if option selected)
- If visiting in the afternoon, prepare yourself for the spectacular sunset from the top of Sugar Loaf. (if option selected)
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional Tour Guide
- Visit to Santa Teresa and Selaron Steps
- Van Ticket to Corcovado Mountain
- Cable Car Ticket (if option selected)
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- You have the option with or without Sugar Loaf tour.
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels.
- If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royallty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk.
- If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House
- Pick ups at Barra da Tijuca available only in morning departures