WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Appreciate Rio from the sea, the largest bay in the world, the Guanabara Bay
- Schooner Tour on Guanabara Bay
- Great views of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- See the neighborhood of Santa Teresa and the Santos Dumont airport
- Behold the modern Museum of Tomorrow
- Pass under the Rio-Niterói bridge
- Lunch at a Barbecue Restaurant in Ipanema’s Neighborhood (if option selected)
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch at Barbecue House (all you can eat style - if option selected)
- Optional Gratuities
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The bay ride is made by Schooner
- Lunch is not included. Choose the option with lunch and make your tour even more interesting and delicious
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels.
- If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royallty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk.
- If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House