WHY YOU SHOULD GO
The Pedra da Gávea hiking is one of the most startling and rewarding of all tours
- A way up to one of the most prominent mountains within the city, from where you can catch views from most of Rio.
- Views all famous neighborhoods in Rio and famous sights
- Do exercises while you make your way up one of Rio’s most incredible views.
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Safety Equipment
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2:30h and is considered advanced hike with a bit of light climbing.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.