WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Come hiking at Rio’s highest peak and have a wonderful view to most of Tijuca Forest’s landmarks
- Reach Rio’s Highest Peak.
- Waterfall visit.
- Views from Some of Rio’s Landmarks
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 1:30h and is considered a moderate hike.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.