WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Getting to see Pope Francis can definitely be the highlight of your trip to Rome!
- Guaranteed public audience with the Holy Father
- Receive the papal blessing
- Receive the blessing of the Rosary Beads (Rosary not included)
- Professional tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Blessing of the Rosary Beads (optional)
- Food or beverages
- This activity starts at 7:30 am.
- The Papal Audience starts at 10:00 am approx., according to the Holy Father's schedule.
- The pickup is included in the rate. If your hotel or accommodation is not served you must reach the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel (Metro A Line, Repubblica stop) at least 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- The tour can be led in English, Spanish or German.
- The tour ends at 12:00 pm approx. in St Peter's Square or at one of the Gray Line-I Love Rome Panoramic Bus stops.